Monday, November 7, 2011

Final Countdown

Only two more blogs to go this week and I don't have to blog anymore... Not that I hate blogging... Its just one more thing I don't have to do. And I am about to read some before bed, but I have a headache so we will see how good this goes. 
 *********************************************************************************
Okay ! I just read some and its finally about my favorite character, Minny! She is the one that is working as a maid and cook for that wife, and almost got caught by the womans husband who didn't know.  Turns out she didn't get caught!! (: But not she hates working for this woman, I don't blame her! She is taking Minny for granted and putting their relationship and lives on the line.  And her husband is giving 100% of the credit to his wife, not Minny!

"I sweat like iced tea in August and here I woke up morning to eighty three on the dial"
**********************************************************************************
That was an ADD moment but I just got on facebook and then realized I had to keep reading.  The chapter turned out perfect.  Minny was cleaning the sheets and of all people, Mister Johnny walks into the house... in the bedroom... and finds Minny.  He has an axe in his hand getting ready to kill this black maid, but thankfully, he likes her ! Yay! They sit down and have a deep sit down conversation about relationships and tells Minny she is here to stay.  I was so relieved, and I bet Minny is too..  I can't imagine someone not being relieved... Not the kind of relieved that I get when I finish this blog, but the kind of relieved you get after getting something off your chest that has been sitting there for a long time ! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment