Friday, November 11, 2011

Finally!!!

I am finally finished with my blogging!
I would characterize myself as a very non-committed reader BEFORE this class.  Before this class, I would never read because the only material I would be given would be the boring book that we had to do in class with the usual and pointless comprehension questions due at the beginning of the class.  This did not make me excited about reading and so, I never read.  During this class, I would read mainly Sunday night, when I am not worn down from the week and was able to stay up long enough to get a good portion of my reading done.  If I did not read on Sunday nights, I would read throughout the week before I went to bed, that was the only time I would have time! It was always more relaxing to read in my own comfortable bed, make a real quick blog, and the go to sleep ready for school the next morning. Now I would easily pick up any book that is recommended to me by a friend.  Kirstin was the person who I went to with many of the books I read this semester and she and I have similar tastes in books about true love stories or inspirational books, or even books that are made into movies.  Once I read the book, I always want to see the movie after ! This class has opened me up to the kinds of books I should read and made me realize not all books are hard and boring like the Macbeth book we have to read in my English Literature class, I hate... that book.  This has been a good semester and I am glad I took it, I will miss the laid classroom environment this class has !!

No comments:

Post a Comment