Sunday, October 30, 2011

Skeeter !!

Minny, cleaning for a new white family in hopes the husband doesn't find out
****THIS WAS SUPPOST TO GET POSTED THURSDAY NIGHT BUT I WENT TO MY DRAFTS INSTEAD********

Okay, so I just finished my chapter on skeeter and its really getting me sort of mad because the chapters switch characters every time and leave you hanging.  Like, the next time I am going to read about Skeeter is in like three chapters, and I still do not know if Minny got caught cleaning that one husband that did not know a black lady was cleaning for his house, only his wife knew.  Right now all I know is Minny is hiding in the bathroom praying to God know one comes through that door.  But Skeeter has a completly different story.  She was rasied by someone named Constintine.  He taught Skeeter everything about life, all life manners, how to get through life, was always there for advice, sort of like a role model through his childhood.  All of the sudden, Constinine quit.  Skeeter did not know why, and her parents were not giving her the answers she wanted.  I know how frustrating that can be because sometimes parents don't think you can handle the truth, but really that is all you want.  Slowly, Skeeter is getting answers.  Turned out Constitine was fired! Which was a big shocker because her family absolutly loved him and had him employed for about 29 years!!! That is a long time.  So far, they know Constintine had a white child, who with blonde hair.  He was sort of embarresed due to the different skin colors.  And also, Skeeters mom does know where he went, but she refuses to tell any information.  Skeeters dad is giving the good old excuse of "Ask your mother, she knows" excuse.  I hate when parents say that to me, it even happens in books! I hope I find out what happened to Minny soon!!

****THIS WAS SUPPOST TO GET POSTED THURSDAY NIGHT BUT I WENT TO MY DRAFTS INSTEAD********

No comments:

Post a Comment