Friday, September 23, 2011

Friday Currently

1.       When I was angry at God because I couldn't go to my son, hold him, comfort him, God's son was holding my son in his lap.
  • This line definitely stood out to me this month.  This just proves that even when you do not understand why something happens, God will always be there and answering your prayers even if it is in a way you do not understand. 
2.       In a boxing match, the fighters absorb some vicious blows because they are ready for them.  And usually, knockout punch is the one they don't see coming.  
3.       When I was angry at God because I couldn't go to my son, hold him, comfort him, God's son was holding my son in his lap.
4.     You can't say "Good I Might" without sounding Australian.

Book pages read this week:: 159
Book Pages read this semester:: 768

No comments:

Post a Comment