Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Heaven Is For Real !

At the start of this year, I heard the librarian suggest a book to the class about a boy become ill and claiming he "went to heaven"  Since then, Amanda read it and said it was worth me reading as well.  I started it tonight and so far, its nothing as I expected.  First of all, Colton's father is a pastor.  He previously had struggled with a broken leg, kidney stones, AND breast cancer.  A little too much for one person to handle within a six month period of time? Well that was only the start of what his son, Colton, was going to have to endure.  Colton came down with what parents thought of as a normal flu.  Colton had been throwing up for 5 DAYS straight.  From hospital to hospital, doctors could not figure out what had gone wrong.  At last, doctors learned Colton had his appendix burst.  I don't know what is going to happen yet with Colton but what I do know is that I am sooo lucky I have not had any major sickness'.  I honestly do not know how people can endure so much pain.  I always wonder, why them? And why am I not the person with cancer?  It amazes me how people's lives can be changed in one second due to a health issue.  I hope Colton heals and continues to live a normal life as a four year old boy should.  Because he father is a pastor, I believe God will give their family to strength to get through Colton's medical emergency.

No comments:

Post a Comment